Why FranklinCovey Client Facilitation
FranklinCovey Certification programmes are intensive and interactive learning experiences, spanning one to five days. They are part of the facilitator certification process for teaching the FranklinCovey curricula, including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, FOCUS: Achieving Your Highest Priorities and Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results®.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHY
A FranklinCovey Certification programme empowers your organisation's facilitators to teach FranklinCovey curricula throughout your organisation. Certified, in-house facilitators play pivotal roles in helping their fellow employees sustain a high-performance culture rooted in enduring principles of effectiveness.
Envision a workplace that's proactive rather than reactive, where focus and direction leave little room for crisis, stress and frustration. Just a pipe dream? Not any longer!
KEY BENEFITS & OBJECTIVES
Utilising a certified, in-house facilitator of FranklinCovey curricula will have an impact on your organisation in the following ways:
- Sustain a high-trust, high-performance culture rooted in effectiveness
- Produce responsible, opportunity-minded employees who think and act more effectively in order to achieve better results
- Enable you to train participants onsite
- Realise your training investment sooner by tailoring the curriculum to the needs of your organisation
- Enhance your organisation's culture and common language, create trust, and build and empower teams
To become certified to teach FranklinCovey curricula, facilitation candidates must complete the following requirements:
1. Attend an open enrolment programme as a participant.
2. Develop an implementation plan with your FranklinCovey Client Partner.
3. Get your organisation licensed.
4. Attend a certification workshop.
5. Facilitate your first workshop.
6. Work with your Client Partner for continued training and coaching.
For more information call 0845 200 4200.