When a project is poorly navigated and falls short of budget and timeline goals, it can cost you more than just money; it can cause irreparable damage to reputation, confidence, and client trust.
How much do failed projects cost you?
When a project is poorly navigated and falls short of budget and timeline goals, it can cost you more than just money; it can cause irreparable damage to reputation, confidence, and client trust. The answer isn’t just dedicated project managers, but instilling your entire team at every level with project management abilities.
For guaranteed project management success, we’ve studied and learned from the Accredited Project Management Institute (PMI). Distilling their robust processes, we’ve blended their techniques with FranklinCovey’s 30 years of experience and timeless principles to equip people with the skills for consistent project success.COURSE OVERVIEW
“You are coaching all the time whether you intend to or not. What you say and do, and how you say or do it, determines the type of culture you will create.”
STEPHEN R. COVEY
People + Process = Success
We can tap into your team’s potential with the foundational paradigm, People + Process = Success. Project management isn’t just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. For real project success, we need “informal authority” where team members are inspired to work for you and dedicated to seeing the project successfully completed.
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people.
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire team members to execute with excellence.
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks.
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule.
- Hold team members accountable to project plans.
- Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions.
Monitor & Control
- Create a clear communication plan around the project that includes regular project status reports and project changes.
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project teams members.
- Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned.
Discover how timeless principles can spark future successes
Less stress, more control, and consistent success
What you receive:
- Participant Guide
- Pocket Card Set
- USB Drive
- Colored Pens
- Sticky Notes
- Pre- and Post-Assessments