Bite-sized keynotes offering actionable strategies and talking points for individuals and leaders looking to manage the new workplace habits, biases, expectations, preferences and aspirations of both themselves and others, one year on.
Every Thursday, 22nd April-6th May, 10-10.30am, live-online
When was the last time you took a temperature check on the numerous changes that have occurred this past year?
Our personal and professional selves have become so intertwined, that the way many of us think about and carry out our roles has altered beyond simple practicalities.Are you still engaged as we wait for whatever comes next? Has distance made you dismissive of others? What have we gained that we don't want to lose? Is your team's potential being wasted? What can be done?
These are just some of the questions this series addresses towards creating a stronger, high-trust culture together that is fit for purpose going forward.
Effective leaders create a culture where each team member can say, “I’m a valued member of a winning team doing meaningful work in an environment of trust.”
Take a break with us live each week for a compelling bite-sized session drawn from 30 years of thought leadership. Over three weeks we will cover:
01. How to appreciate our experience and grow
- Reconnecting with our independence
- How to focus on momentum, not perfection
- A moment of reflection on how brilliantly we have functioned this past year
02. How to break from unhelpful biases and develop a new understanding
- The mechanisms behind our perceptions; what determines our biases and how they influence what we see and do
- What it takes to recognise and change our judgemental behaviour
- How to appreciate the inherent capability in others to do great things
03. How to unlock a meaningful contribution in yourself and others
- Self-awareness around the value and influence of our own unique contribution
- Why trust fosters innovation and how to cultivate it in remote relationships
- The importance of feeling like you’re part of a team who is ‘winning’
“Very insightful, simple suggestions but when you are hectic in work all the time and in life in general, you don’t stop to take a breath..”
Your Host Tim Threipland
Senior Organisational Development Lead
Tim is an internationally recognised leadership expert, coach and speaker; he thrives on a challenge and inspires others to bring their best to every situation. A truly sought-after speaker, Tim delivers high impact talks to global audiences from tens to hundreds of attendees for firms including Microsoft, Google, Coca-Cola, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BAE, Pandora Jewellery and Bombardier.
He consistently wins praise for his dynamic stage presence, ability to connect with audiences and deliver practical, relevant business content that inspires action. Tim has partnered with FranklinCovey since 2000 and lives in Woodstock, Oxfordshire in the UK with his lovely wife and 4 children.