The world is changing at an unprecedented pace.
Every day, leaders are making countless decisions and facing problems they’ve never encountered before. What worked yesterday can change overnight. The speed is relentless, the stakes are high, but the rewards are great for those who can lead a team to consistently achieve extraordinary results.
So how can leaders stay ahead of the curve and differentiate themselves and their teams when so much is changing so quickly?COURSE OVERVIEW
“Trust is the confidence born of the character and competence of a person or an organization.”
There are four roles leaders play that are highly predictive of success
We call them essential, because as leaders consciously lead themselves and their teams in alignment with these roles, they lay the foundation for effective leadership.
Be the credible leader others choose to follow—one with both character and competence.
Clearly define where your team is going and how they are going to get there.
Consistently achieve results with and through others using disciplined processes.
Unleash the ability of each person on your team to improve performance, solve problems, and grow their careers.
Discover how timeless principles can spark future successes.
Develop leaders who can master these skills consistently, within a unique framework that focuses on who a leader is, as well as what a leader does.
Participants will learn to:
- Build trust, starting with their own character and competence.
- Create a shared vision and strategy, and communicate it so powerfully that others join them on the journey.
- Execute their vision and strategy all the way through to completion, with and through others.
- Develop the leadership potential in others and improve performance through consistent feedback and coaching.
Delve deeper with a whitepaper
Drawing on The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership, this whitepaper guides leaders on why mission statements are important and what defines quality mission statement. Download now for:
- Finding the voice of your organisation
- Designing an engaging sense of purpose
- Aligning with the mission
- Actionable steps to take