These turbulent times have put unprecedented pressure on the pace of our work, our collaboration with colleagues and the need to adapt to both new strategies and environments. One thing remains the same: the expected standard at which we deliver results.
Whether you are experiencing one or all the above effects of today’s climate, uncertainty only increases the natural tendency to stall, overthink and distrust our work due to a desire to do the best we can. This session explores how you can stop your progress being paralysed by the parameters which defined working before, and continue to make a meaningful, productive impact now, covering:
- Strategies for recognising and overcoming the challenges which prevent growth
- Ensuring your objectives keep moving forward with an ‘80% Acceleration Approach’ to work
- How to focus on getting things done, not an unrealistic notion of perfection
- The choices you can make to increase productivity and spend time effectively
- How to clear the path for your team to get the work done more easily amidst uncertainty