Our office in the UK is expanding! We are looking for engaged, talented individuals to support our sales activities in the UK, Ireland, plus Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
If you would like to join an organisation that:
• Is making a difference to individuals, teams and organisations around the globe
• Treats employees as true partners
• Strives to be models of the principles and practices we teach… and much more
…then we look forward to hearing from you!
Client Partner, UK
Reports to: Head of Sales, UKI
The primary role of the client partner is to effectively prospect their targeted list of accounts, skilfully diagnose client needs and match FranklinCovey solutions with key decision-makers, close business and grow sales revenue. The client partner builds mutually beneficial business relationships by helping clients solve problems or achieve greater business results with the purchase of the appropriate FranklinCovey subscription. The client partner becomes a trusted advisor with the execution of results-based quarterly and annual business reviews with their subscribing clients to ensure a successful return on investment and generate expansions and renewals.
Essential Job Functions
- Key initiator of new and strategic business development targeting medium to large-sized accounts
- Profound and demonstrable networking and social media outreach skills to connect with mid to senior-level executives and other key stakeholders to generate interest, pipeline opportunities, and new business
- Highly skilful in diagnosing and assessing client needs at a strategic and business outcome level. Executive presence and credibility in face-to-face meetings, live in-person and live online
- Very technically savvy with sales, platform, and social media technologies
- Closes business consistently within the FranklinCovey guidelines developed for subscription, services and expansion mix and pricing
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate sales, preferably subscription-based models and/or professional services environment selling to Fortune 5,000 companies. A Bachelor’s in business, organisational development, or related field is preferred. A stable work history and a highly successful track record of personal sales performance in medium to large corporate environments are essential. Requires a proven consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, forecasting, and driving quality opportunities to closure. Strong verbal, written communications, and technical skills are essential; must be able to do high-level inquiry and advocate FranklinCovey credentials and solutions in a compelling, polished manner that are 100 per cent from the buyer’s point of view to line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
Send us your CV and a covering letter.APPLY NOW
Engagement Partner - German and English Speaking
Reports to: Client Engagement Manager
Location: Munich (hybrid – after Initial training) will consider Banbury (hybrid – after Initial training)
The Engagement Partner provides premium customer service as part of the core client team. Collaborating with others to increase the lifetime value of our client relationships. The Engagement Partner is the central hub of our client engagements.
In general, the client engagement partner is responsible for creating and maintaining important relationships with our customers. You are an essential connection point between post-sale and retention. You’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to create, implement and manage project schedules for our client engagements. You will also be front line support for customers, responding to enquiries and assisting customers with various queries.
Essential job functions
- To provide premium excellent Customer Service as part of the core client team. Hybrid working with office based in Munich and Banbury
- Create, manage and execute project plans for the onboarding of all new clients and existing client projects
- Operational and logistical support for our Internal Stakeholder and Client partnerships
- Administration and checks for Contractual Agreements
- Support all elements of the client’s journey
- Operational and logistical support for our internal stakeholder and client partnerships
- First level support for clients on our cloud-based All Access Pass Portal (AAP)
- AAP Portal administration
This position requires at least 2-years’ experience in an L&D administration or customer service role. Your communication skills, both written and verbal, will be first class. You’ll also to have a head for project planning as you will have multiple projects running parallel.
Office suite, CRM, online comms (Teams/Zoom etc.) are the day-to-day tools that you’ll need to be comfortable using to achieve outcomes.
If you feel that you have the right mix of experience and passion for this role and would like to be considered, please apply with you full CV to:APPLY NOW
Content Marketing creator - Germany, Austria & Switzerland
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: Remote or hybrid, UK/Germany/Austria/Switzerland
FranklinCovey changes people’s lives. We are the world’s most trusted leadership company and we are passionate about helping organisations achieve super-impactful results through collective behaviour change, starting with the person in the mirror!
Kindness and empathy are part of our business model, and deeply rooted in our culture. From hybrid working models, personal development opportunities, travel into Europe, and a vibrant, dynamic and creative work environment. The marketing team are leading the charge, spreading our vision, mission and values to as many people as possible. And it will be fun!
To support and help develop the lead generation process (inbound and outbound) based on the company’s vision, mission and values as set out by the Head of Marketing for the German, Swiss and Austrian region – GSA.
To help deliver the strategic marketing operations (webinars/live events); source new and innovative ways to qualify quality leads (keynotes/social media/email funnel pathways and segmentation) into the marketing and sales funnels. Assist in nurture campaigns for existing customers. Ultimately, to assist the marketing and sales teams generate and sustain revenue to scale the business over the next 5 -10 years using a variety of marketing channels.
To ensure the FranklinCovey brand is seen to the number one in its industry, therefore your support to the Head of Marketing with analysing and implementing effective marketing strategies and activities is essential.
You will also play an integral part in the company in providing day-to-day marketing support to the wider sales (Client Partner) and marketing department with various duties.
You will be creative, analytical and have a passion for B2B marketing. You also will be someone who thinks outside the box and has the willingness and drive to develop in your career.
Any experience in digital marketing such as SEO, WordPress and Google Analytics would be highly advantageous, and this opportunity would ideally suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience working in a B2B marketing role.
This is a busy, hands-on role that requires someone with a positive and can-do working attitude.
The role can be office-based (in Munich or Banbury) or work remotely in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. It will require periodic travel back to the European HQ in Banbury if based in the GSA region.
To find out more, or send us your CV, please use the email link below.APPLY NOW
Learning & Development Implementation Strategist: (Corporate & Apprenticeships)
The Implementation Strategist’s job is to ensure client success for the All Access Pass, FranklinCovey’s flagship subscription product. You will be a partner within the Client Team, which includes a Client Partner (key account manager), Client Engagement Coordinator, Delivery Consultant(s), and All Access Care.
Your responsibilities include partnering with the Client Team to:
- Serve as a strategic L&D thought leader for both our corporate clients and apprenticeship partners
- Create tailored client success plans based on their situation and needs
- For our apprenticeship clients, alignment of FranklinCovey content to multiple apprentice standards
- Strategically coach and advise on best practices for clients to launch their journeys and troubleshoot along the way.
- Review progress and make any necessary changes to learning plans in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Plan for future years of partnership and secure renewal and expansion
You will be part of a team dedicated to client success. You will share learnings, help others, uncover best practices, and grow our collective knowledge in service of our clients. You may help with some pre-sale activities as well as finding clients who will become case studies.
- Client retention, expansion, and add-on services
- Successful partnership with the Client Team on your accounts
- Learning / Organization Development background required; FranklinCovey content knowledge helpful, but not essential
- Experience of working within apprenticeship standards and curriculum design is highly desirable
- Very strong verbal and writing communication skills and EQ
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Experience with account management, sales, business development, and/or customer success for a complex sale
- Achiever with Heart
- Proficient with technology (e.g. Salesforce, Zoom, PowerPoint, Excel, modern web apps)
- Able to travel as needed
“We enable greatness in people and organisations everywhere”.
What We Do
FranklinCovey is a global company specialising in performance improvement. We help organisations achieve results that require a change in human behaviour. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education.
We fulfil this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.