Our office in the UK is expanding! We are looking for engaged, talented individuals to support our sales activities in the UK, Ireland, plus Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
If you would like to join an organisation that:
• Is making a difference to individuals, teams and organisations around the globe
• Treats employees as true partners
• Strives to be models of the principles and practices we teach… and much more
…then we look forward to hearing from you!
Internal Business Partner, UK
Reports to: Marketing Operations Manager
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Based: Head office in Banbury, UK
Compensation: Annual salary plus quarterly bonus
The primary role of the Inside Business Partner (IBP) is to generate leads and clients for our UK and Ireland Client Partner team (Sales Team). This is achieved through a combination of telephone calls and email prospecting and driving attendance to our live and virtual marketing events.
This role creates strong partnerships within the business, utilising the dynamic skill sets of the IBP to achieve the Company’s marketing and sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating courteously, efficiently with our clients, by telephone, email, face-to-face and ‘cold calling’ when appropriate
- Partnering with multiple CPs to:
- Prospect and manage communication with new potential clients.
- Fill events from named account lists/marketing pots.
- Booking a targeted number of new business F2F meetings every week = 8-10, in partnership with CPs.
- Track Client Partner meeting follow-up items.
- Record meeting notes and follow-up items on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Build relationships with clients for follow-up work
- Using data tools, such as Google, Cognism and LinkedIn, to source leads/prospects.
- Gathering research to increase the depth of knowledge around the targeted organisations.
- Supporting Client Partners’ meeting calendars.
- Additional administrative duties may include coordinating travel and any other reasonable activities required.
- Core Marketing Tasks – live/virtual events:
- Manage and build CPs’ databases using the likes of Cognism/LinkedIn Sales Nav/Google, ensuring client’s information is accurate and up to date, communicating changes as applicable to wider audience.
- Segment and target the database for email prospecting.
- Manage the event registration process, including exception handling.
- Communicating with delegates from registration through to attendance.
- Helping to secure F2F meetings for CPs pre and post Live/virtual events.
- Initiative and Proactive approach to both External and Internal stakeholders – “Enhancing the Client Experience”.
- Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on FranklinCovey frameworks including tools, work sessions, and training components for our solutions.
- Other various duties as required by the business in support to its needs and objectives, including travelling to live events to support marketing activities
- Increase of leads, including the number and quality of new attendees to our marketing events.
- Achieve departmental KPIs and individual targets: face-to-face hours, new logos, event attendees, pre-meets, post-meets, etc.
- Have an understanding and appreciation of company conversion rates (CVR), cost of acquisition (COA), return on investment (ROI), Sales and Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortisation (EBITDA).
FranklinCovey, being a behavioural change and leadership development organisation, places the highest of priorities on cultural fit and we are very proud of the transparent, individual growth-based mindset we foster. We are a performance and goal orientated sales organisation with a crystal-clear mission to change peoples’ lives – and business outcomes – for the better, using our world class practices and frameworks.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a real sense of curiosity and initiative, acting with integrity and honesty throughout are key skills for success.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2+ years of administrative and sales support experience, with a clear focus on customer excellence.
- A strong work ethic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and unafraid of being held accountable for your own performance, together with a desire to succeed.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills and excellent phone skills are required.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with business contacts up to c-suite level.
- Ability to use initiative and work through challenges logically, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work experience must demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills, together with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent data and analytical skills.
- A proactive, dynamic, passionate team player.
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) system, such as Salesforce or similar.
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- A strong second language, French and/or German, would be beneficial for this role.
- A full driving licence would be desirable
To apply please email your CV to Anastasiia Ross-Down, Marketing Operations Manager, directly at [email protected].
Marketing Automation Manager
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
To start: Immediate start
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (35-hour week, hybrid)
Based: Banbury (homeworking 2/3 days per week)
Salary: £30-37k, depending on experience
This role is pivotal in our lead generation process for our sales and marketing efforts as we become more sophisticated with our email automation, segmentation, lead journeys and become more effective in our use of data as we continue to scale. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for email marketing and data, but who has a equal fascination and inquisitiveness around marketing generally.
We are, in many ways, much like a start-up in culture and ambition, even though FranklinCovey has been around for over 40 years in the United States (you may have read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, the book that started is all?). Our aim is to be agile, effective and find ways to work smarter. This means we approach tasks and projects with abundance, creativity and purpose, we collaborate and always try and keep focused on the most important goals. We aspire to the values we teach in our content, we are principled and always want to get better as individuals – and are happy to lean into this. Care, empathy and trust we consider as essential behaviours, all of which are practiced from senior leadership out.
As we are quite early on in our Marketo Engage progress, this role would suit someone who is a Marketo Certified Expert and with a minimum of 2 year’s experience (around 2,500 hours); someone confident and familiar with it but would love to develop their own knowledge and skill to the next level. You would also need to have a solid understanding of marketing generally, as the why we market is as important as how.
As examples, these are key to the role for us:
- Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns webinars, events, gated content)
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- All aspects of the Marketing tech stack configuration and administration – Marketo & Salesforce
- Monitor and maximise campaign performance through Marketo reporting
- Working very closely with the Marketing team to help nurture leads, ensuring accuracy of campaign and data is used to shape the requirements.
- Understand the end-to-end flow of marketing data for optimisation and reporting purposes
- Help implement new product features to enhance Marketo’s functionality
- Monitor and manage data quality, providing quality reports related to specific areas of the business such as Marketing, Sales & Engagement Teams
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
We are at the start of our journey with Marketo as a tool, installing it as we see its long term potential for lead generation, analysis and knowledge for the future. So, it’s not just owning the current processes and keeping them running, is collectively taking our outbound email to the next level of performance, adding in new segmentations, fully helping us leverage tools such as Sales Insights and Lead Scoring. More refined leads. Help to prevent a ‘leaky bucket’.
What to do next?
Send your CV with a covering note sharing why in particular this role and FranklinCovey would be a great next step on your career path. Please ensure you answer the following questions in your application:
- Does this company seem the right cultural fit for you?
- Are the competencies we mention going to challenge and inspire you?
- Please ensure your CV clearly demonstrates at least two year’s experience with Marketo Engage.
We will not be accepting applications from outside of the UK.
Franklin Covey is a global company, operating in 160+ countries, specialising in performance improvement. Our aim is to be the most trusted leadership development company on the planet.
What we do
We help organisations achieve results that require collective behaviour change, in four key areas: developing exceptional leaders at every level; instil habits of effectiveness in every individual; building inclusive, high trust cultures and help achieve breakthrough results again and again.
Lasting behaviour change begins from the inside out—with who you are and how you see things. This translates into how you engage and lead others. Our content, based on timeless principles of human effectiveness, is designed to help people change both their mindset and their behaviour.
Client Partner, UK
Reports to: Head of Sales, UKI
Location: South West, Midlands, South Coast and London (Remote)
The primary role of the client partner is to effectively prospect their targeted list of accounts, skilfully diagnose client needs and match FranklinCovey solutions with key decision-makers, close business and grow sales revenue. The client partner builds mutually beneficial business relationships by helping clients solve problems or achieve greater business results with the purchase of the appropriate FranklinCovey subscription. The client partner becomes a trusted advisor with the execution of results-based quarterly and annual business reviews with their subscribing clients to ensure a successful return on investment and generate expansions and renewals.
Essential Job Functions
- Key initiator of new and strategic business development targeting medium to large-sized accounts
- Profound and demonstrable networking and social media outreach skills to connect with mid to senior-level executives and other key stakeholders to generate interest, pipeline opportunities, and new business
- Highly skilful in diagnosing and assessing client needs at a strategic and business outcome level. Executive presence and credibility in face-to-face meetings, live in-person and live online
- Very technically savvy with sales, platform, and social media technologies
- Closes business consistently within the FranklinCovey guidelines developed for subscription, services and expansion mix and pricing
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate sales, preferably subscription-based models and/or professional services environment selling to Fortune 5,000 companies. A Bachelor’s in business, organisational development, or related field is preferred. A stable work history and a highly successful track record of personal sales performance in medium to large corporate environments are essential. Requires a proven consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, forecasting, and driving quality opportunities to closure. Strong verbal, written communications, and technical skills are essential; must be able to do high-level inquiry and advocate FranklinCovey credentials and solutions in a compelling, polished manner that are 100 per cent from the buyer’s point of view to line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
Send us your CV and a covering letter.
“We enable greatness in people and organisations everywhere”.
What We Do
FranklinCovey is a global company specialising in performance improvement. We help organisations achieve results that require a change in human behaviour. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Saleas Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education.